Total Pageviews

Thursday 27 December 2012

Another year older

 


My Birthday Party

For my birthday this year I decided to have a Christmas themed party (it is only a week before Christmas so I can get away with it). We invited our fabby best-friends over (tall uncle Paul was poorly so sadly didn't make it) and we had a fun party with the wee ones. We had lots of decorations up, had some cake and nibbles and played party games. We had also created a Santa Video message for Heather and showed it to her that evening. She was absolutely blown away by it - I wish we had filmed her watching it as her reaction was incredible! My friends were blown away too - they all had tears in their eyes watching her reaction.
 
 
 
 
 
 
We played musical chairs, the corners game, a cracker treasure hunt, pin the nose on rudolf and pass the parcel. Auntie Leanne, Auntie Tracy and I did the Birdie Dance (with no alcohol - I might add!) too! Oh, yeh, we all wore Christmas themed things - my wee family wore bad Christmas jumpers (getting our monies worth out of it - we are having a "Bad Christmas Jumper Buffet Party" at my Mum's this Boxing Day).
 

 Heather and Daddy decorated my cake for me - they just put on all the things they found in the baking cupboards...including glitter, snowflakes and a teddy with a blanket!




 


Getting a little help from Heather

 


Heather won a slinky at 'pass the parcel' and had loads of fun playing with it with Uncle Paul



 
Daddy is very proud of his bad Christmas Jumper





Auntie Leanne wore all the festive headwear she could find, oh, and a party hat too!


 
 
Thanks to everyone for making my Birthday so special. x










No comments: